Read Now: “A Message for Misguided Inequality Alarmists”
Yesterday Forbes.com published an interview with Don Watkins on Equal Is Unfair.
In this interview, conducted by Manhattan Institute for Policy Research fellow Jared Meyer, Don explains:
- Why a high standard of living tends to go hand in hand with economic inequality.
- What fundamentally motivates the critics of economic inequality.
- Why some people think that the middle class is worse off today than in the 1950s.
- The meaning of the American dream.
- Why restoring opportunity, not economic equality, is the “defining” challenge of our time.
Read the whole thing here.