Why GMOs Are Good [Video]
Despite the perception that organic and non-GMO foods are the healthy option, the truth is that the technology of genetic engineering has been improving the food we eat — making it safer, more nutritious and plentiful — for more than twenty years. As the public continues to be misinformed by activists and environmental groups, the world continues to lose out on life-changing food improvements.
In this talk, which was delivered as a part of ARI’s Road to a Free Society Tour, Amanda Maxham separates fact from fiction in the growing campaign of fear surrounding bio-engineered foods.
Recorded on May 20, 2015, at Ayn Rand Institute headquarters in Irvine, California.
Previous talks in this series:
- Rituparna Basu — Fifty Years Later: The Impossible Math of Medicare [Video]
- Yaron Brook — Free Speech and The Battle for Western Culture [Video]
- Onkar Ghate — Religion vs. Freedom [Video]
- Steve Simpson — Cronyism, Corruption and Government Power [Video]
- Don Watkins — End the Debt Draft: How the Welfare State Is Exploiting Millennials [Video]
- Keith Lockitch — The Sacred Self: Ayn Rand On Abortion, Foreign Policy and Environmentalism [Video]
Image: Tortoon Thodsapol via Shutterstock.com