Understanding the Arab-Israeli Conflict
In this four-part course, Elan Journo provides an historical and political account of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Some of the questions this course explores include:
- Who are Israel’s adversaries?
- What’s the dispute about?
- How should the adversaries, and their respective claims, be judged?
- How has this conflict shaped, and been shaped by, the politics and ideological trends of the Middle East?
- What’s at stake for the United States and the West?
These talks were recorded live at the 2009 Objectivist summer conference, and assume some knowledge of the application of Ayn Rand’s philosophy to political issues. (It is also for sale at The Ayn Rand Institute eStore.)