The Top 10 Reasons to Come to OCON 2017
An Objectivist summer conference is the conference for fans of Ayn Rand and it only comes around once a year. If you’re still deciding whether to make the trip to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 9 – 15, you’ll definitely want to read this.
The Top 10 Reasons to Come to OCON 2017:
1. To meet hundreds of students, scholars, businessmen, artists and thought-leaders inspired by Ayn Rand’s books.
2. To learn from Objectivist experts, including Harry Binswanger, Onkar Ghate and Gregory Salmieri.
3. To see how Objectivism applies in fields such as business (Lars Seier Christensen and Blake Scholl), intellectual property (Adam Mossoff) and psychology (Gena Gorlin).
4. To take part in exclusive student activities, including free student meals and small groups discussions with OCON speakers.
5. Student registration is only $100 (vs. $1,400 for adults).
6. You could receive financial support up to $1,500 to aid your attendance.
7. To experience Pittsburgh — a historic city of industry — while celebrating productive heroes and the heroism of productiveness.
8. To reconnect with friends from AynRandCon and elsewhere — and to make new friends and connections.
9. For spiritual fuel that will keep you going long after the conference.
10. For an experience of a lifetime that will leave you educated, invigorated and wanting more.
Register for OCON 2017 today.