The Debt Dialogues [Episode 23]: Scott Winship on Inequality, Mobility, and the American Dream
The Debt Dialogues is a weekly podcast that aims to educate young people about the welfare state and how it will affect their future. In this episode, I interview Manhattan Institute fellow Scott Winship on economic inequality, mobility, and the American Dream. Topics include:
- Is economic inequality increasing?
- Is economic mobility declining?
- The truth about “the Great Gatsby curve”
- Is the middle class stagnating?
- The American Dream Is Not Dead — Scott Winship
- Should We Care About Rising Inequality? — Scott Winship
- Middle Class Earnings Are Stagnant! (Because Retirees Have No Earnings) — Scott Winship
- The Collapse of the Great Gatsby Curve — Scott Winship and Donald Schneider
- Poor and Middle Class Incomes Have Increased Significantly — Scott Winship
Image: Bruce Rolff via Shutterstock.com