Saturday on The Yaron Brook Show: The Truth About Vaccines
Don’t miss an all new episode of The Yaron Brook Show this Saturday, November 7, in which ARI’s Amanda Maxham and Don Watkins bring you the facts about vaccines. They will interview Dr. Amesh Adalja, an infectious disease specialist at the University of Pittsburgh.
- The claim that vaccines cause autism
- The real vs. perceived risks of vaccines
- The role of government in mandatory vaccinations
- California’s Senate Bill 277, which requires most children to be vaccinated in order to attend public or private school
- Tips for non-experts on judging news stories and headlines
The discussion begins at 2:30 p.m. Eastern. Tune in here.
If you missed this week’s episode, listen below. Yaron gave his thoughts on the Republican presidential candidates and Paul Ryan’s new role as Speaker of the House.