Previously on The Yaron Brook Show: The Climate Inquisition
In this episode of The Yaron Brook Show, originally airing on April 19, 2016, guest host Steve Simpson discusses:
- How the government’s investigation of Exxon Mobile, et al., is a threat to free speech
- The connection between freedom of speech and freedom of thought
- How to reconcile fraud with free speech
- Why freedom demands conceptual clarity
- What you can do to defend freedom of speech
Guests include Alex Epstein, author of The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels; Sam Kazman, general counsel of the Competitive Enterprise Institute; and Walter Olson, senior fellow at the Cato Institute.
If you enjoy listening to The Yaron Brook Show, then be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes and tell your friends and family about it.
For more news on ARI’s fight for a rational culture, subscribe to Impact Weekly.