Now Playing on The Yaron Brook Show: Dismantling Cronyism and Freeing Business
Donald Trump’s election has spotlighted an important issue: cronyism and the “rigged system” that has special interests in bed with government, getting bailouts and other favors. Following the defeat of Hillary Clinton, the ultimate Washington insider, what could — and should — the Trump administration do about this problem? Do we have an opportunity to dismantle cronyism, unrig the system, and free business? What would it take to end business-government collusion?
In this episode of The Yaron Brook Show, originally aired December 3, 2016, on AM560 The Answer, Yaron Brook analyzes the problem of cronyism and offers practical suggestions for disentangling government and business. Listen here:
Like what you hear on AM560 Rewind? There are plenty of ways to keep up with the latest Objectivist analysis of current events:
- Yaron’s AM560 show airs live on Saturdays starting at 4:00 p.m. Central. You can tune in live by listening to AM560 The Answer through the local radio station in Chicago. If you’re not in Chicago, you can still tune in live via the web, here, or iHeart radio here.
- To call into the show during airtime on Saturdays, dial 312.642.5600. You can also email questions to Yaron at ARIRadio@icloud.com or send them to Yaron via Twitter @yaronbrook or Facebook.
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes, and don’t forget to tell your family and friends about it.
- For more news on the Ayn Rand Institute’s fight for a rational culture, subscribe to Impact Weekly.
- Hit the “Subscribe to the Blog” button above on this page and start receiving ARI’s Coffee with Reason updates.