Equal Is Unfair: Don and Yaron Begin Their Book Tour
Last week, at an event organized by Chicago Ideas, Yaron Brook debated the fairness of equality with James Galbraith. This was, however, not the first time Yaron and James debated the topic. See, for example, the video below:
Last week’s debate was just the beginning of a nationwide effort to spread awareness about Don and Yaron’s upcoming book, Equal Is Unfair, as well as ARI’s radical perspective on the whole inequality debate.
- On Tuesday, March 29, Don Watkins and Yaron Brook will celebrate the launch of Equal Is Unfair at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City. Register here.
- On March 30, Don Watkins will give a talk, hosted by Vassar Conservative Libertarian Union of Young Americans for Liberty, at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, NY. Register here.
- On March 30, Yaron Brook will also give a talk open to the public, hosted by The Federalist Society, at Yale Law School. Read more here.
- On March 30, Yaron Brook will give yet another public campus talk, hosted by Columbia College Republicans, on inequality at Columbia University. Read more here.
- On March 31, Yaron Brook will return to the Ford Hall Forum where he will participate in a discussion with Jim Stergios, executive director at the Pioneer Institute, about income inequality and Equal Is Unfair. Register here.
- On April 2, Don Watkins will give a talk on the unfairness of economic equality at the 4th Annual BRI Leadership Conference in Washington, DC. The Benjamin Rush Institute hosts the conference in partnership with the American Enterprise Institute.
And this is just the first week.
To keep up with Don’s and Yaron’s speaking engagements, click here.